Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sun, sun, the sun did come!


And I have proof.

Like every decent washingtonian, when I saw that long lost and dearly missed glimmer of light peeking in through my window in the early hours, I opened my eyes and questioned what it was.
Until, I finally remembered how each year during the summer I seemed to fleetingly meet this glowing orb, and it all came back to me. 
Seeing it again, I knew I had to live up to the standards of where I live and rush outside to catch a glimpse of this rare occurence, I must join the flocks of people coming out from their hiding places to see this wonderful thing before it leaves them in the dark, dreary clouds again!

Okay, okay-
so I might exagerate a little bit, but the sun kind of is a big deal here in Feburary. And I did react like a true and decent washingtonian by donning a summer dress, boat shoes and going to the beach (to tan my cheeks) in the 50 degree weather. Ahhh, the sun was so nice and warm on my numb hands.
So, to document this wonderous day I took pictures of lovely Miss Sperry.

We had fun.




What a babe...


And we found clay babies

We couldn't NOT have a jumping photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment