Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Muscials and illness suck up lives

Yes. I speak the truth.
My high school is putting on the musical of The Sound of Music
and my dear, sweet and kind mother
has volunteered her sewing skills.
yet again.

And, yet again
that means giving up her soul for two weeks
stressing over multiple fabrics, threads and buttons.
All for the Van Trap family.
Luckily, she has two teenage daughters who don't mind assisting her
as best they can in the times of stress.

But even though it's crazy how much effort it takes
she always creates masterpieces.

But other than that, my lackage of posting is due to too much fun running, attending RYLA, an AMAZING leadership camp, sleeping for 13 hours today because of sickness that makes me cough up my lungs every three seconds and just high school in general.

But I promise to post more. I can feel some fun projects coming on soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment