Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Weeks Happy

The past few weeks have been quite odd for me. Stress, confusion, messy bedrooms, strange phone calls and hearing my science teacher's voice saying "Peas and carrots!" over and over in my head, but in the mess I managed to create and terrify myself with there was definitely some happiness in it. So, here are a few of the happy things or people that are happy in my life and have been in the past  bizarre week 


This kid is fan-flippin-tastic. He practically makes my day everyday :) What a champ.

Fun new hairdos.

I am in love with peaunut butter and jelly sandwiches. I love love LOVE them! I don't know why.They're just so dang delicious, but all my friends look at me crazy when I get excited to eat my PB&J. I have a theory that involves me being deprived of their goodness as a child...
(I feel so unoriginal having to use an image from google, but I promise as soon as I get a new camera I will be as original as humanly possible!)



ORANGE JUICE. I like it. I love it. I can't possibly have more of it.


And of course, The Office. This show never fails to make me laugh.
Dwight : "Who is Justice Beaver?"
Jim : "It's a crime fighting beaver..."


No comments:

Post a Comment