Monday, December 19, 2011

A white christmas in Washington?

Sadly, no. It is not a white christmas in Washington (yet), but this morning I started the first official day of my christmas break off with watching Bing Crosby in White Christmas on the bigscreen with my sister and mother followed by 6 and a half hours of shopping at the mall.
My feet want to murder me.

On a good note though, I only embarassed myself a few times by attempting to give my drink to the waiter when it wasn't necessary and mistaking a woman's husband for her father... that was awkward. But I got some of my shopping done! (yes, less than a week until christmas and I'm just beginning my gift shopping-procrastinate much?)
I even scored sweet deals at Romy's. Oh holiday season how I love you!

Anywho, I then decorated our second christmas tree with my whole family and it was a party. Yes, a party. :) We stayed up until 11:30 pm decorating our house and trees because we're weird and do stuff at night instead of in the daylight like normal people. They're so funny.
But that is what this post is all about, something I am thankful for this holiday season is family. They'll love you forever and always, never leave you and stick by your side- even when you don't want them to.
It's kind of their biological obligation.
But it makes them great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment