Friday, June 22, 2012

First day of Summer

What I wore: Romper- Target,  Cardi- Delias, Shoes - Target, Purse- H&M


You know those days when it's summer and you can just feel it?
Yeah.
That's not today.

But,

it's still a great day.
Since it's raining 
(in JUNE for goodness's sake!)
It just means I get the day to bake.
And read. 
And maybe watch a film here and there.

In other news!
I have decided to challenge myself in taking a photo each day of the summer.

This is going to be challenging,
coming from the girl who just locked her keys in the car 
and was luckily rescued by her resourceful mother 
and a thing called a "spare key".
Riveting stuff, I know. 

But,
I really hope to succeed in this quest and upload the coolest ones
since posting  picture each day could get old.

Have a sprightly (and sprinkly) day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment