Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The chilly side of life

There's something about snow that makes me happy. I think it's the having the chance to miss school, dress up in warm cloths, throw snowballs at each other and maybe even some hot chocolate and snuggling. Snow makes bearing the cold worthwhile with every unique ice crystal that falls from the trees. It stirs up life and creates change in the continuous cycle of everyday life. It's the time when we get to use up the firewood and break out the scarves and tacky snow gear we've stored all year. Even the birds come out to find little caches of seeds stored in the spring. It brings my family together, even when we don't want to, as we stick close to the warmth of the fire in our family room. Snow is not seen often. So, I think it's a great gift for January :)








 

                                These are just some pictures I took at the beach the other day, and I forgot to
                                 include them in an earlier post so here they are.
                                                                    
                                                                           :)

No comments:

Post a Comment