Monday, January 16, 2012

My day in an (egg)shell

 On this bright day I was quarantined to the house, unable to leave due the the 1/4" of melting snow on the ground. My mother is the cautious type, much like this when it comes to snow First Snowflake Freakout Lady. But, I didn't mind too much. I baked delicious cookies, cleaned my so-messy-almost-to-being-offensive room. Also watching old movies with the family :) Good Day.

Assisted by my good friend, Eggy

miam!


And watched these fantastic old musicals and western.
It was grand.



P.s. Sorry for the long post, but hey! Did I tell y'all that I got my license? Yuh I did! On Friday the 13th too. It was actually quite a lucky day for me because later I scored on a pair of shoes for only $6 and a pair of $1 tights. And missing lots of school, a mental health day I like to say.
Anywho!

Ahhhhhh! I can drive, I can drive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment