Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Night in Monte Carlo

This weekend has been quite eventful for me. I found a date to tolo and adventured to Silverdale on our scavenger hunt  to piece together this puzzle


and guess what?
he said yes.
:)

And then, I spent a night in Monte Carlo.

But not really, that was just the theme to the Junior Assembly dance I went to last night.
It was lots of fun with these two pretties,


It took two hours to get ready and I wore more make up than I ever hope to again!
On the dance floor we avoided feeling violated by staying out on the fringes,
but I couldn't help but almost be knocked to the floor when some people rushed to center of the floor like a raging rhinoceros.
What dancing does to some people.
I also played blackjack and lost almost all my chips,
but my friends were nice and gave me theirs to gamble away.
Some friends they are, feeding my gambling addiction!
Jokes,
it wasn't real money, it was just for raffle tickets.

Then, we went to Sonic and ate mozzerella sticks in our elegant dresses.
Classy.

Good night?

I think so. :)


P.s.
Most awkward picture of the night.


I mean, what are we doing?
Why am I lifting my dress?
What is Myra laughing at?
And why is Charley looking so confused?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment